Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hello to those reading this. I started this blog because it seemed like a good idea at the time (right now being "the time"). You'll read about what's going on with me and the "some not" will mainly be my family. Basically only interesting to those that know me. And if a stranger is so bored as to be reading this then I guess you're not all that picky anyway.

I'm 28, live in the Northwest and have a long list of things I used to do. Now I have a 3 1/2 year old named Fiona and a 10 mo. old named Elora and a different list. Not everything on it is all fun (no list is) but among the favorites is my second childhood that I get to enjoy with them.

Thanks for reading, this could get very exciting. Who knows I may even learn how to post a picture. Some of me.....and some not.

2 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Ha! You are so funny! What a small world that you saw Jakey! Can you believe he is getting married? I wanna see your cute girls... do you need me to step-by-step walk you thru posting a picture, tech support style? You let me know!
Lotsa love all the way over to ya!

Sara said...

Hey Shauna,
Just found your blog off of Marie's. Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you are doing good out in Georgia, it will be fun to pop in and see how you're doing every once in a while.
Sara Iverson